French startup Drivy, which bills itself as the largest peer-to-peer car-rental service in Europe, has made a pair of major announcements, revealing...
Top Posts & Pages
- New SaaS-based analytics platform Rakam analyzes over a billion actions a a month
- Double-digit growth of mobile in MENA continues
- PayPal signs Cairo Amman Bank to promote e-payments in Jordan
- Turkish-South Korean partnership n11.com reaches $120M trade volume in 9 months
- 16.6% Turkish Internet Users are on Twitter!
- Webrazzi Arena winner Evdekibakicim gets $180K angel investment
- Live Football Score Application: liveza
- Memeni unveils platform that allows brands to create their own social-networks
- Nokia launches $100M fund to invest in connected car tech