BiTaksi, a fast-growing mobile cab-calling service in Istanbul, seems to be enjoying a very fruitful year already. According to recent rumours, the...
Top Posts & Pages
- Amazon says; No Kindle To Turkey!
- Live Football Score Application: liveza
- Webrazzi Arena winner Evdekibakicim gets $180K angel investment
- The Abraaj Group closes its $526M fund for investment in Turkey
- PayPal signs Cairo Amman Bank to promote e-payments in Jordan
- 100 Most Popular Websites in Turkey According to Google
- Hanfgarten hopes to be pioneer in the cannabis market
- Glovo launches to provide just about any delivery service that you might reasonably expect
- Multinet UP acquires Turkey's leading fintech startup ininal in a stock-swap deal
- Enevo closes $8M funding, eyes Middle Eastern and African markets