The development of the Everhour service is a familiar startup story. The co-founders of Belarusian consulting firm Weavora initially wanted to find...
Top Posts & Pages
- 100 Most Popular Websites in Turkey According to Google
- Preply is a marketplace for English tutors in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
- Multi-platform Codeanywhere vies for being the "Google Docs for Developers"
- Turkish-South Korean partnership n11.com reaches $120M trade volume in 9 months
- Home-care market place EvdekiBakicim wins Webrazzi Arena 2016 startup competition
- ByRak prepares to launch as electronic-lock system for bikes
- Naspers applies to Turkish Competition Authority, expected to become the sole owner of markafoni
- SwiftGift helps Facebook users send gifts without having to awkwardly request the recipient's address
- Google to buy secretive artificial intelligence startup DeepMind
- Sharingear lets musicians cut down on production costs by renting gear while on the road