Arda Kutsal’s assumptions supporting the sector’s coming to life trend might be proved right especially after Facebook bought FriendFeed....
Top Posts & Pages
- Startupbootcamp Istanbul selects its class of 2015
- Tech startup's 2015 guide to events in Europe and MENA
- Lemonsqueeze aims to help companies to quickly enter and scale up in the American market
- Room.me wants to help you avoid potential nightmares in finding your next roommate
- All numbers you need to know about flourishing Turkish internet ecosystem
- Amazon says; No Kindle To Turkey!
- 80% of Arab world unbanked, promises huge growth for e-payments
- Atom intends to shake up the British banking market with online-only service
- Startup Offices: Rainmaking Loft is a co-working space that encourages tenants to socialize and share
- Online dating platform 7heaven takes aim at outdated profile photos with "selfie stream"