Arda Kutsal’s assumptions supporting the sector’s coming to life trend might be proved right especially after Facebook bought FriendFeed....
Top Posts & Pages
- Tech startup's 2015 guide to events in Europe and MENA
- 80% of Arab world unbanked, promises huge growth for e-payments
- Swedish startup Moggles launches Indiegogo campaign to fund production of smartphone-based VR headset
- Amazon says; No Kindle To Turkey!
- Buran Venture Capital reveals $8.5M investment in Shazam as part of the company's recent Series F
- Geeksphone sells its 50% stake in Blackphone project to its partner Silent Circle
- Uber arrives in Istanbul [Updated]
- Tech startup's guide to European accelerators and incubators
- Bizdaq offers up marketplace for buying and selling physical stores
- Gherbtna provides Syrian refugees with guidance on basic services and opportunities in host countries