Arda Kutsal’s assumptions supporting the sector’s coming to life trend might be proved right especially after Facebook bought FriendFeed....
Top Posts & Pages
- Affiliate Marketing Market in Turkey!
- Evopark aims to simplify the process of finding public parking
- 100 Most Popular Websites in Turkey According to Google
- Bloomon emerges as subscription-based flower-delivery platform
- VizEat allows people to enjoy home-cooked meals, even those who do not have any cooking skills
- Mint finds traction with swipe-based dating app
- Multinet UP acquires Turkey's leading fintech startup ininal in a stock-swap deal
- Hepsiburada.com sells 25% stake to The Abraaj Group with 1 billion TRL valuation [updated]
- Menu Next Door offers access to home-cooked meals, but on your own time
- AutoOffer provides fresh take on the process of buying a new car online