Dutch startup Bolt Mobility has set out to develop a vehicle, the Appscooter, that it bills as “a Tesla and iPhone on two wheels”. Like many...
Bolt Mobility News
Top Posts & Pages
- Webrazzi Arena winner Evdekibakicim gets $180K angel investment
- Evopark aims to simplify the process of finding public parking
- Bolt Mobility prepares to unveil the Appscooter, billed as "Tesla and an iPhone on 2 Wheels"
- Quandoo shutters operations in Turkey
- 100 Most Popular Websites in Turkey According to Google
- Preply is a marketplace for English tutors in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
- Home-care market place EvdekiBakicim wins Webrazzi Arena 2016 startup competition
- 80% of Arab world unbanked, promises huge growth for e-payments
- 'Shut down Change.org' petition started by Turkish Twitter phenomenon
- Buran Venture Capital reveals $8.5M investment in Shazam as part of the company's recent Series F