After its profitable public offer in the first quarter of this year, Yelp is making its entry to Turkey market.
We are discussing the details about Yelp.com’s entry to Turkish market with Miriam Warren, Yelp.com New Markets VP. On our live broadcast, we’ll also talk about yelp.com’s plans for Turkey and the new features that will be available for Turkish users.
Update: Our live broadcast with details about Yelp Turkey (cited at firsthand) is over. You can watch the replay of this live broadcast later on our article and be one of the first to read the details about Yelp Turkey.
• Yelp starts on Thursday, December 13 at yelp.com.tr with Turkish content.
• Yelp will not serve only for Istanbul but also for the whole Turkey.
• Miriam Warren says Yelp will cover the whole Turkey and it will first focus on Istanbul.
• Yelp will provide badges for companies in Turkey via Android and IOS applications.
• Turkey is the 20th country Yelp has entered so far and it won’t open an office in Turkey yet.
• Yelp Turkey has announced for the first time on our live broadcast that they sought a community manager the first time on our live broadcast. You may use yelp.com/careers address for your applications.
Original Post: Yelp Türkiye açılıyor