Information Technologies and Communication Institute has shared its report on Turkey’s broadband and mobile market for the last quarter of 2010.
The report reveals some interesting figures:
- The number of broadband Internet users in Turkey is more than 8.5 million.
- Mobile Internet has driven the growth of broadband again, same as in the other quarters.
- Nearly 1.5 million Internet users use Jet, Vınn and Vodem to have Internet access.
- The number of 3G subscribers has increased to 19.4 million.
- The number of DSL users has increased only slightly, while Cable Internet use has had a growth of 80%.
- Fiber use is not large in number, but had a growth of 40%.
- Digiturk has 2.2 million, D-Smart has 1.2 million subscribers by the end of the year.
- Number of Cable TV users has exceeded 1.4 million, while Numeric Cable TV has more than 200 thousand subscribers by the end of the year.
Above are the titles that caught our attention. You can view the complete report from BTK website.
Original Post: Türkiye Genişbant 2010 Yıl Sonu Rakamları