by Arda Kutsal on September 18, 2009
etohum, the platform for bringing entrepreneurs and investors together and letting entrepreneurs realizing their ideas, is starting to accept new season applications as of August 27.
Etohum which has such goals as fictionalizing ideas with the right models, training the entrepreneurs, providing entrepreneurs with a place in the market and letting entrepreneurs meet with the investors had widely known investor companies like ideshot, Sunumax, Gercekten at the last year’s first round of Etohum. You can take a look at our article including the last year’s etohum finalists.
Burak Buyukdemir is the founder of etohum and its schedule for this year is as follows:
- Sep 2009 – Dec 31 2009: Interviewing applicants face to face and choosing the suitable candidates. (Application process will end on Dec 31st)
- Oct 2009 – Jan 2010: Organizing Internet Entrepreneurship Panels by collaborating with university clubs, arranging etohum meetings in universities and related institutions.
- From Sep 24th 2009: Organizing bi-weekly Etohum Café meetings
- Organizing etohum entrepreneurship weekend camps in October, November and December
- Choosing “investment worthy internet entrepreneurs” on Oct 30th, 2010.
- Feb – April 2010: Coaching entrepreneurs in building a web site and a work plan.
- March – May 2010: Organizing Internet Entrepreneurship Panels by partnering with university clubs, arranging etohum meetings in universities and related institutions.
- Feb, March, April, May 2010: Organizing Etohum Café meetings
- March – April 2010: Organizing etohum weekend entrepreneurship camps
- May 21st -22nd 2010: Bringing investors and entrepreneurs together for the entrepreneur presentations.
- May- June 2010: Conducting ‘etohum’ing and partnership processes
All interested investors and entrepreneurs who would like to apply are welcome to go and check out etohum website.